The “Be the Change Center” provides services for psychological disorders – emotional and behavioral disorders such as depression, anxiety, panic, specific phobia, trauma, personal and family life crises, and couple therapy.
– Kristina completed her Bachelor of Psychology at the University of Social Sciences in Crete,
Greece in 2011.
– During her studying years 2011 – 2019, she participated in several seminars on Psychology, Health and Counseling at the University of Crete and at Harokopio University in Athens, Greece.
– In 2015 she completed her Master of Science in Occupational – Organisational Psychology atUniversity of East London in London, England.
– Concluding her studies, she received theSpecialization in Counseling and Family System Psychology in 2017, under European conditions guided by the European Association of Psychotherapy.
– Currently, Kristina is completing the Specialization in ”Cognitive Behavior Psychotherapy” by the European Association of Psychotherapy.
– Since 2017 she is a member of “Urdhri i Psikologut” and of the Institute of Individual
Psychology ” A. Adle” in Tirana, Albania.
-At present, she works as Psychologist at the Student’s University Residence, centers n. 1, 2, 3 and 4 in Tirana, Albania.
Get In Touch
Kavaja street, Tirane
+ 355 67 604 1111